Cheval Rouge’s core competency is international consulting.
Projects have included:
- A high tech initiative to upgrade logistics facilities and information technology infrastructure for a port and an airport in France.
- An airlift initiative for European military forces using a French commercial company and a variant of the Boeing C-17 cargo plane.
- Design and development of a turn-key logistic support model for the AES-Sonel electrification initiative in Cameroon.
- Consulting logistics support for the Esso-Chad Pipeline in Cameroon and Chad.
- Design of a logistic support model for the United Nations in the Central Africa Republic and the Democratic Republic of the Congo (ex Zaire).
- Design of a logistics model for a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) to provide coordination, information technology and communications capabilities within 48 hours to humanitarian organizations at the site of an international disaster.
- Market penetration programs for various French companies in industries such as agricultural finished goods, cider manufacturing, audio visual manufacturing and seafood exporting.
- Turn Key installations of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Systems for various logistics companies.